5 beauty tips for a productive day
We’re all busy, with a long to-do list every day. And as a woman, you have different roles you play each day: you’re a mother, a wife, an employee or an entrepreneur, somebody’s child and family member. Sometimes it seems there aren’t enough hours in a day and that the balance between work and play is gone.
It does not only has an effect on how you feel, but also on how you look. Your skin start to look tired and your radiant look starts to fade away. Your eyes a bit baggy, maybe?
I know. I hear you.
But no more! I’ve got 5 beauty tips for a productive day and a radiant look.
- Drink a glass of water. A glass of water on an empty stomach helps to start the metabolism, helps flushing out toxines and replenishes the fluid supply.
- 10 minutes of meditation. Tune in for a new day, let your thinking be positive, drop your to do’s for a moment and concentrate on what is happening here and now.
- Stretching. A simple stretch helps to wake your muscles, disperse blood throughout your body, nourish it with energy and vivacity for the whole day.
- Cold shower. It is very important to look after the body and face. A cold shower (or changing from warm to cold and back) gives you energy for the whole day and it perfectly strengthens your immune system. Use your favorite creams and lotions, nourish your skin, take care of your beauty and give loving attention to your body.
- Prepare a tasty and healthy breakfast. A healthy breakfast consists of complex carbohydrates (that will energize you) as well as protein (which will prolong the feeling of satiety).
❤ Be beautiful ❤